Welding Virtual Reality Simulator
Virtual and Augmented Reality Simulator for Welding Vocational Education and Training Courses
Welding learning with less risk
The use of a simulator in Welding Training cycles significantly reduces the cost of practices as well as the risk of burns for students. New technologies such as Virtual Reality are key to a necessary change in the practice of training for this profession, they offer a simulation experience that is very close to reality, since equipment is used that perfectly imitates the real machine, such as the case of Soldamatic.
- Students can develop manual skills and improve the learning process thanks to muscle and visual memory.
- The use of a simulator with these characteristics reduces the risks for the student and the environmental impact of the practices.
- Learning is easily adapted to the needs of each student.
- It provides teachers with the necessary tools to monitor their progress.
- Controls similar to those of the power supply, real welding mask and real torches.
Do you need more information about any of our solutions or would you like us to advise you on how to integrate 4.0 technology in your school?